Ubud is in many ways Bali’s cultural heart. It’s in the cool mountains, just an hour’s drive north of the airport. This traditional country town is home to one of Bali’s royal families. You can even visit the majestic palace in the center of town. Ubud is also well known as a flourishing crafts center.
Terms and Conditions
- Return economy class air ticket from Vancouver to Denpasar (Bali) via Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific Airways (V class)
- Roundtrip transfer to Ubud on coach service
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin share,
- 7 nights in Bali and 5 nights in Ubud at your choice.
• 2 full day & 1 half-day tours in Bali as follows:1) The Beauty of Kintamani (8 hours); 2) The Eastern Bali Mystic (8 hours) & 3) Oleh-Oleh – Ubud (5 hours)
- Airport/hotel/airport transfers on coach service
- Tax and fuel surcharge from $500-$600 (subject to change)
- Personal travel insurance and all personal expenses.
- Gratuity for local guides, driver, and porters.
Travel Product Inquiry
Please fill in all fields in the form