Best of Japan
per person based on double shared, tax included
Product Category Air Inclusive
Destinations Tokyo, Hakone, Kyoto, Mt. Fuji, Nara
Select Departures Dates: January to December 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Return economy class air tickets from Canada to Tokyo with Air Canada (K)
- Accommodation based on twin share (local 4* or similar)
- All domestic transportation (domestic train)
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (2 lunches)
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
- Admission fees for tours indicated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide for sightseeing tours
- Taxes and fuel surcharge from $275-$355 (Subject to change)
- Travel insurance and all other personal expenses
- Gratuity for guides, drivers and hotel porters.Suggested at USD10 per passenger per day (pay locally)
Canada – Tokyo
Depart from Canada to Tokyo with Air Canada.
Arrive, meet and transfer to hotel by reserved taxi. Overnignt in Tokyo.
In the morning, embark on a Edo Tokyo tour. Visiting Tsukiji Outer Fish Market and Tokyo Skytree Town, and Sensoji Temple/ Nakamise Shopping Street. We will drive by the famous Imperial Palace and National Diet Building and Kabukiza Theater. After the tour ends, you will have free time to explore Tokyo on your own in the afternoon. Overnignt in Tokyo.
Tokyo - Mt. Fuji - Hakone - Kyoto
Heading to meeting point to begin today’s adventure. Visit the Fuji Visitor Center and then the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Mt. Fuji 5th Station. Enjoy a Japanese-style lunch. Afternoon visit Kojiri and enjoy Lake Ashi Cruise. Reaching Hakone-en take the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. Transfer to Odawara Station to take the Shinkansen Bullet Train back to Kyoto Station. Arrive at hotel. Overnight in Kyoto.
Kyoto - Nara - Kyoto
Begin with visting the UNESCO World Heritage Sites Nijo Castle and Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion), Kyoto Imperial Palace(visiting except on Mondays) or Kitano-tenmangu Shrine(visiting on Mondays only). Enjoy a Western-style lunch. Tour continues with visit to
UNESCO World Heritage Site – Todaiji Temple (Great Buddha); Nara Park; UNESCO World Heritage Site – Kasuga Taisha Shrine; and Nara Nagomikan. Arrive at hotel. Overnight in Kyot
Kyoto - Tokyo
Free day in Kyoto to enjoy at leisure until departure. Early evening transfer to Kyoto Station to take Shinkansen Bullet Train to Tokyo Station. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Tokyo. Receive departure information for next day.
Tokyo - Canada
Free day in Tokyo to enjoy at leisure until departure. Transfer from Hotel to Airport for homeward flight from Tokyo to Canada.
Travel Product Inquiry
Please fill in all fields in the form
|Departure Cities||Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2019|
Taxes are included and shown in brackets