Treasures of China plus Hong Kong
per person based on double share, tax included
Product Category Air Inclusive
Destinations Beijing, Xian, Suzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong
Taste of China and Hong Kong
Terms and Conditions
- Economy class air tickets Vancouver – Beijing (T) & Hong Kong – Vancouver (L) with Air Canada
- Air Tickets: Beijing – Xian – Shanghai – Hong Kong
- Accommodation based on twin sharing basis (Local 4-5*)
- Daily breakfast and meals as indicated on itinerary
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
- Full A/C transportation during tour and transfers
- English speaking guide for sightseeing and excursions
- International and Domestic taxes and fuel charges from $555 to $635
- China Visa fee $250 per passenger
- Travel insurance and all other personal expenses
- Gratuity for guides, drivers and hotel porter
- Suggested at USD10 per passenger per day (pay locally)
Canada to Beijing
Depart from Canada to Beijing with Air Canada.
Arrive, meet and transfer to the Beijing International Hotel (Local 5*) or similar.
Visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City and Summer Palace.
Optional Evening Event: Kung Fu Show with Peking Duck Dinner – $115 per person.
Visit the Badaling Great Wall (2+ hrs). En route visit Jade stone workshop, and photo stop at the Bird Nest & Water Cube.
Visit Temple of Heaven (watch local people do all kinds of morning exercises including traditional Chinese Tai Chi), Pearl factory and also enjoy a Hutong Tour by rickshaw ride with a local home visit.
Beijing to Xian
Fly to Xian via domestic flight. Visit the Provincial Museum and Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Overnight at the Jian Guo Hotel Xian (Local 4*) or similiar.
Full day excursion: Visit the Terracotta Warriors Museum, and the ceramics and pottery workshop en-route. Enjoy a Dumpling Dinner and Tang Dynasty Show in the evening.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Xian to Shanghai
Fly to Shanghai and check in at Ocean Hotel Shanghai (Local 4*) or similar. Afternoon, free at leisure.
Full day tour. Visit the Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, The Bund, Xintiandi, and Pudong New Development Zone. Enjoy the famous Shanghai Acrobatic Show in the evening.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Shanghai to Suzhou to Shanghai
Bus excursion to the historic water town – Suzhou. Visit the Garden of Master of Nets, Silk spinning factory, cruise on the Grand Canal, and Pingjiang Road Old Town Area.
Shanghai to Hong Kong
Transfer to airport for onward flight from Shanghai to Hong Kong. Arrive Hong Kong, transfer to the hotel by coach. Overnight at the Royal Pacific Hotel (Local 4*) or similar.
Enjoy a half- day Hong Kong Island Tour by coach service in the morning. Afternoon Free for leisure on your own.
Free for leisure or optional tours available in Hong Kong. See below for some optional tours.
Hong Kong to Canada
Free for leisure until transfer to the airport by coach. End of journey ~~
Travel Product Inquiry
Please fill in all fields in the form
|Departure Cities||Sep 20, 2018 - Mar 31, 2019|
Taxes are included and shown in brackets