Bali and Ubud 2020
per person based on double shared, tax incl.
The town of Ubud, is known as a center for traditional crafts and dance. The surrounding Ubud District’s rainforest and terraced rice paddies, dotted with Hindu temples and shrines, are among Bali’s most famous landscapes.
Product Category Air Inclusive
Destinations Bali, Ubud
Daily departure from December 2019 to June 2020
Terms and Conditions
Price is based on per person twin share from Vancouver or Toronto included tax and fuel surcharge. Tax and fuel surcharge are subject to change. The price is based on minimum TWO people traveling and are subject to change without prior notice. Deviation / amendment fee and restrictions will be applied. Please contact Silk Holidays for details. For responsibility, booking terms & conditions, please ask your booking agent for a copy of “Silk Holidays – General Booking Terms & Conditions” .
What is included in this tourItems that are included in the cost of tour price
- Return economy class air ticket from Canada to Denpasar (Bali) via Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific Airways (Q class)
- Roundtrip transfer to Ubud on coach service
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twin share
- 7 nights in Bali and 5 nights in Ubud at your choice
- 2 full day & 1 half-day tours in Bali
- Airport/hotel/airport transfers on coach service
- Tax and fuel surcharge from $500-$600 (subject to change)
What is not included in this tourItems that are not included in the cost of tour price
- Personal travel insurance and all personal expenses
- Gratuity for local guides, driver, and porters
Travel Product Inquiry
Please fill in all fields in the form
|Departure Cities||Oct 18, 2019 - Jun 30, 2020|
Taxes are included and shown in brackets