Essentials of Japan
Product Category Land Package
Destinations Hakone, Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Kyoto, Nara
CITIES: Tokyo | Mt. Fuji | Hakone | Kyoto | Nara
• Accommodation based on twin share
(local 4* as in Accmmodations List or similar)
• All domestic transportation (domestic train)
• Pick-up from hotel in Tokyo on Day 1 (Major Hotels)
• Meals as indicated on itinerary
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• Admission fees for tours indicated in itinerary
• English speaking guide for sightseeing tours
•Travel insurance and all other personal expenses
•Gratuity for guides, drivers and hotel porters.
Suggested at USD10 per passenger per day (pay locally)
Tokyo - Mt. Fuji - Hakone
Pick-up from hotel in Tokyo (major hotels only) and transfer to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Transfer to destination
– the Fuji Visitor Center. Followed by the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Mt. Fuji 5th Station. Enjoy a Japanese-style
lunch. Afternoon visit Kojiri and enjoy Lake Ashi Cruise. Reaching Hakone-en take the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. In
evening, arrive at hotel.
Overnight in Hakone.
Hakone - Kyoto - Nara - Kyoto
Transfer to Odawara Station to take the Shinkansen Bullet Train to Kyoto Station. Enjoy a Western-style lunch.
Afternoon, visit UNESCO World Heritage Site – Todaiji Temple (Great Buddha); Nara Park; UNESCO World Heritage
Site – Kasuga Taisha Shrine; and Nara Nagomikan. Arrive at hotel. Overnight in Kyoto.
Today, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Nijo Castle and Kinkakuji Temple (Golden Pavillion). Follow with a visit
to the Kyoto Imperial Palace (visiting except on Mondays) or Kitano-tenmangu Shrine (visiting on Mondays). After
lunch, visit Heian Jingu Shrine; Sanjusangendo; and UNESCO World Heritage Site – Kyomizudera Temple. Return to
hotel in Kyoto.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day at leisure in Kyoto until time of check-out from hotel. Please make your own arrangements in Kyoto upon check-
Travel Product Inquiry
Please fill in all fields in the form