Product Category Land Package
Destinations Hakone, Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Takayama, Kanazawa, Shirakawa-go
CITIES: Mt. Fuji | Hakone | Takayama | Shirakawa-go | Kanazawa
• Accommodation based on twin share
(local 4* as in Accmmodations List or similar)
• All domestic transportation (domestic train)
• Pick-up from hotel in Tokyo on Day 1 (Major Hotels)
• Meals as indicated on itinerary (2 lunches)
• Meeting and assistance on arrival and departures
• Admission fees for tours indicated in itinerary
• English speaking guide for sightseeing tours
•Travel insurance and all other personal expenses
•Gratuity for guides, drivers and hotel porters.
Suggested at USD10 per passenger per day (pay locally)
Tokyo - Mt. Fuji - Hakone
Pick-up from hotel in Tokyo (major hotels only) and transfer to Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal. Transfer to destination
– the Fuji Visitor Center. Followed by the UNESCO World Heritage Site – Mt. Fuji 5th Station. Enjoy a Japanese-style
lunch. Afternoon visit Kojiri and enjoy Lake Ashi Cruise. Reaching Hakone-en take the Mt. Komagatake Ropeway. In
evening, arrive at hotel.
Overnight in Hakone.
Hakone - Takayama
Transfer to Odawara Station to take the Shinkansen Bullet Train to Nagoya station, continue travel to Takayama.
Walking tour to visit Yatai Kaikan Hall, Kusakabe Folk Museum, Kami Sannomachi Town. Overnight in Takayama.
Takayama - Shirakawa-go - Kanazawa
Morning walking tour to visit the Takayama Morning Market, bus tour to visit the Shirakawa-go Observatory. Enjoy a Japanese style lunch, afternoon transfer to Kanazawa. Overnight in Kanazawa.
Kanazawa - Tokyo
Transfer to Nagamachi Samurai District to visit the Kenrokuen Garden. Then to the Higashi-chaya District to visit the Hakuza shop. Train back and tour ends in Tokyo station. Own arrangement afterwards.
Travel Product Inquiry
Please fill in all fields in the form